Here’s the deal: I may be a beauty blogger, but when it comes to skincare I don’t get too adventurous. Hey, if it works, why change it, am I right? When I ran out of my usual moisturizer I saw the opportunity to try something new and here it is. The question now is, do I have a new favorite?
The product comes in a hard plastic jar (with a screw cap) containing 60 ml (2 oz) of product and retails at around 62€ (Or £52), depending on where you buy.
- The texture is very rich and indeed, very nourishing. The skin feels very plump and hydrated the moment you apply it.
- My skin wakes up looking refreshed and after continuous use I have noticed some improvement on the fine lines (ehem, talking to you frown wrinkle)
- For a product of it’s kind, it’s rather reasonably priced. Now, it is not cheap, but it’s not like some of the “mortgage payments” some other high end brands make you pay for less product.
- The fact you get 60 ml (2 oz) of product and you don’t need a lot to cover your face (and neck) it’s a giant plus!
- The fact it’s in jar packaging means a higher chance of contamination because you stick your fingers in it to get the product. To offset this, I use a little plastic scoop to get the amount I need.
- Because it has some essential oils as fragrance, it might not be great for people with very sensitive skin. I’m in the sensitive skin category due to my rosacea, but this product has not given me any issues, only positive things!
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!