We can thank the famous Cult Beauty bag for this one. After running dangerously low on my usual cleanser (and it being out of stock for a while) I grabbed the sample size I had. I thought, if this is half as good as the night cream I already use from the same brand, then it’ll be great! Is it though?
The product comes in two sizes. The regular size comes in a hard plastic jar (with a screw cap) containing 120 ml (4 oz) of product and retails at around 44€ (or £38), depending on where you buy. The super sized version comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser containing 240 ml (8 oz) and retails at around 72€ (or £62) also depending on where you buy.
- The texture is easy to work with; the consistency is something between a milk and balm cleanser.
- This product is an instant skin refresher. I know if my skin feels dull and tired, this product will provide a very quick solution for that!
- You get a good thorough cleansing and with the fantastic nourishing ingredients, this is a perfect second cleanse product.
- The packaging of the super sized product is perfect. The pump delivers a really reasonable amount of product. In a lot of cases half a pump would be enough to cleanse your whole face (which means the product will last you longer)
- This is not a good cleanser to remove make up, but rather as a second cleanse. That’s how I prefer to use it, so I don’t mind this.
- The regular size product comes in jar packaging which is not so great (more chances for the good ingredients to spoil faster and contamination when you stick your fingers in it)
- That means the way to go is to buy the super size version, but it is soooo pricey. Worth it, yes, but still pricey.
- Because it has some essential oils as fragrance, it might not be great for people with very sensitive skin. I’m in the sensitive skin category due to my rosacea, but this product has not given me any issues, only positive things!
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!