This one was a completely random (and out of the blue) purchase after I read a post by Caroline Hirons talking about it. I wasn’t really looking for a new day moisturizer since I had just bought a new one to test. Well, folks, this was a very pleasant surprise!
The product comes in plastic jar packaging containing 50 ml (1.7 oz) of product and retails at around 38€ (£29.50 or $38).
- This truly is another level of hydration! Your face feels super plump and moisturized right after applying
- The texture is bizarrely pleasant. It’s almost like a gel texture on your hand, but as soon as you start applying on the face you can feel water drops there. It is surprisingly lightweight, too.
- Price-wise is quite reasonable, especially considering that you don’t need a lot of product to cover your face and neck (therefore, should last you a while!)
- This is a great product to apply under foundation (after a few minutes though). The formulation contains silicone, but you never get that “rolling” effect other silicon-heavy products give.
- The jar packaging is always problematic for skincare products because it makes them more prone to contamination. I personally use a little scoop I have leftover from another product to not have to put my fingers in it.
- It has some fragrance in it, which may be problematic for very sensitive skins
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!