ColourPop has been around for a while with rave reviews. Since the product is not availble in Europe I had not jumped the bandwagon just yet. I was able to get my hands on a ton of these product, including this particular set, and let me tell you, it’s about time they bring the products over here!
The eyeshadows come in 4 individual small twist-cap jars containing 2.1 g (0.07 oz) of cream eyeshadow each. The product retails as a set (packed in a light cardboard box) and retails for $20. Shades included in this set are: Glow (creamy vanilla with a matte finish), Kathleenlights (bright golden copper with a pearlized finish), Blaze (coco bronze sprinkled with multi-dimensional glitter and a metallic finish), Cornelious (mid-tone warm caramel with a matte finish)
- Out of this world amout of pigment in one stroke! The shades are also buildable, so you can play with the intensity as you wish. The shade Kathleenlights is probably the strongest one of the bunch, while Glow is the most subtle.
- You can apply the shadows with your fingers or a synthetic brush. Both ways easy to apply and blend (I prefer the blush for blending and fingers to pack up the color)
- The shades are super versatile amd you can use them to create very easy day looks and very elaborate night ones, too. There are 2 matte shades and two shimmery ones included in this set.
- The price is ridiculously good! ColourPop is known for it’s affordable products and this set is no exception. At $20 it’s a total steal!
- ColourPop only ships to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and APOs! This is incredibly sad!
- Shade Blaze can have some fallout when apllied with a brush (not with fingers though). Glow might be a bit too bright of a highlight for darker skin tones, but you can mix it with Cornelius to create a more suitable shade.
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!