My skin was a big mess several weeks ago and I was not sure why exactly. A very kind store manager gave me a sample of this product with instructions on how to use. Little did he know how much that little sample was going to change my face!
This product is the first step of what this brand prescribes as a Double Cleanse regime. Dermalogica’s Precleanse is intended for:
Thoroughly melting away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build-up on skin throughout the day with skin fortifying Olive, Kukui and Apricot oils. Add water to transform this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion that easily rinses debris from the skin’s surface, allowing your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results. Formulated with conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E oils, this gentle blend can be used around the eye area to even remove waterproof mascara. Offers a deep cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
What’s good about it
- It’s a pretty hardcore cleanser that will remove every last bit of dirst, makeup, or “undesired grossness” from your face. For me it’s like an insurance policy, since I already have an equally badass makeup remover.
- The softness and nourishing effect is unbelievable for such a hardcore product. It cleans thoroughly, but the skin is still supple and healthly and not tight and dry like a cardboard box
- It does not clog the pores, in fact I think it helps unclog them! I noticed a bunch of tiny non-acne related bumps disappeared when I started using it
- Smells nice and fruity, so it is a pleasant experience using this product!
What’s not so good about it
- The magic doesn’t come cheap. At 48€, it is a very pricey cleanser. But considering how much you need to use to achieve the desired results the good it will do, it is completely worth it!
I think this is a fabulous product worth the price!
Paola’s mood after using this product: