This brand has taken over the beauty industry by storm. Huda Kattan was a successfully beauty blogger when she launched her first product on the market, eyelashes. These lip contours, the brand’s second product launch have had an incredible reception, often selling out at every retailer that stocks them. I’ve got 7 shades out of the original 9 (they now have 16 shades). So how good are these?
- Creamy texture that easily glides on the lips when applied
- Because of the texture can use this as both lip liner and color for all over the lips without the telltale dryness of most lip liners
- The shades are very vibrant and pigmented and with a few exceptions, can work with most skin tones
- Once applied, this product WILL. NOT. MOVE. This lip liner stayed on even after eating a super oily pesto pasta with minimal fading
- Did I tell you already how once applied this formula will not move?That means you don’t have a lot of margin for error. If you make a mistake, you better fix it fast!
- Because of how creamy the texture, the tip wears out fast and you’ll have to sharpen more often (and thus you may run out of product faster)
- I have not been able to confirm this yet, and I definitely cannot tell by just looking at it, but this looks like a plastic pencil instead of a wooden one. It makes me uncomfortable to throw plastic pencil shavings in the regular trash as they could have a huge environmental impact!
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!