Here’s one I use time and again. It is not the latest product release out there, but I figured, it’s time to talk about this item that has become my staple foundation brush: the Real Techniquest Expert Face Brush. This is Sam and Nic Chapman’s (otherwise known as the Pixiwoo sisters) brand, although it was initially only Sam’s, Nic has come on board with a few more products.
Real Techniques Expert Face brush is ultra firm and broad, perfect for the application and blending of cream or liquid foundation. Real Techniques Expert Face brush is a wider, ultra firm face brush and a must-have beauty makeup accessory that will help to create a flawless base on your skin. The more time you spend on this first step of makeup application, the better the results at the end. The Real Techniques Expert Face brush will help to apply and easily blend liquid or cream foundations, achieve your desired level of coverage and provide smooth, high definition results.
The brushes in the Real Techniques range are all colour coded and each colour corresponds to a key step of makeup application. Gold focuses on the base – your foundation application. Synthetic taklon bristles, 100% cruelty-free.
- The bristles are densely packed to provide a controlled and excellent buffing action while applying foundation…
- …Yet they are so soft your face won’t yell at you for rubbing it so hard!
- It provides a really flawless foundation application that can range from sheer to full coverage.
- Synthetic fibres, which makes this product 100% cruelty-free!
- The design of the brush allows proping it up on its own due to it’s wider rubberized plastic bottom. The rest of the brush is aluminium which makes it not only light, but also easier to wash.
- Very reasonably priced! At €15, it’s one of the cheapest, most reliable foundation brushes out there!
- Not an exclusive issue of this brush, but of a lot of foundation brushes, it’s difficult to remove all leftover product from it because the bristles are so densely packed. I personally try to wash it at least once a week.
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!