I got this product as part of a nice set from Sephora my husband got me in the US. I was well aware Becca sells in Europe being a British brand and all, but I thought it was a great value set (and it was!).
The product is described as:
BECCA Beach Tint is a beautifully blendable crème stain for cheeks and lips that suits all skin types. Kiss-proof and water-resistant, it dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Each shade is deliciously scented in its synonymous name.
It’s available in 10 shades:
From left: Dragonfruit, Fig, Grapefruit, Guava, Lychee, Papaya, Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry, and Watermelon
I’m reviewing here the color Grapefruit, a lovely light coral shade that looks and smells like the fruit!
What’s good about it
- The texture is nicely moist (but not too oily) and super blendable. It almost slides on your cheeks and lips when applying
- As you already read, it works for both lips ad cheeks
- The shade is suited to a wide variety of skin colors, and although coral, the shade won’t look too orange on those with fir skin
- Provided you prep the skin well, you can get a pretty decent lasting power on this product, roughly about 6 to 8 hours
- A small amount of product will be more than enough. But because the color is a bit sheer, you can easily fix it when you put too much.
What’s not so good about it
- The fact it’s scented could mean the risk of it irritating the skin is higher. I personally did not have any adverse reaction from it, and I have sensitive skin.
- The formula separates a little bit. When you squeeze some of the product out, you may get a watery / oily substance and then the color. You can still blend with that though.
Overall it is a great addition to my makeup collection and I can’t wait to try more shades!
Paola’s mood after using this product: