Caudalie is one of those brands that has very good, yet affordable skincare (not to mention, variety. Lots of variety!) Not the Premier Cru range. Oh no. I had this tiny sample of this cream and loved it, but of course, one tiny sample won’t do for testing. I had to get the real deal. And if you are wondering how it fared, let put thiway: I’m on my third bottle!
The “Crème de la crème”. Luxurious and effective, this exceptional cream delivers ultimate anti-aging action for visibly younger skin. Perfectly hydrated, skin is deeply regenerated and its density restored. Wrinkles are smoothed, facial contours are firmer and more defined, and the complexion is radiant and even. Contains Caudalie’s three signature patents: Resveratrol to lift and firm, Viniferine to correct dark spots and brighten, and anti-oxidant rich grape-seed Polyphenols. Also includes a casting of the 10 best anti-aging molecules at their highest concentration: Hyaluronic acid, Cassia Angustifolia, Tetrapeptides, Ceramides 2 and peptides duo, Adenospheres…
The product comes in a 50 ml glass bottle with a pump to dispense the product. It retails at around 100€ (£92 or $150).
- The cream’s texture is delightful. It is rich and nourishing without feeling extremely heavy on the skin
- It has a plumping effect that is automatic. It feels nice and fresh when first apply, and over time, the elasticity of the skin is improved.
- The formula does not contain mineral oil, parabens, sulfates and other “controversial” ingredients that some people like avoiding. If looking for a more natural option, this is a great one.
- You get a pretty decent amount of product for your buck. Other creams in the luxury category usually go up to 30 ml or so, but this one’s 50 ml.
- The packaging is fully recyclable. The pump id detachable from the glass bottle so the separate pieces go in the respective trash bin.
- It’s a pricey product, although for a luxury good, it’s still pretty ok. This is especially the case when comparing it with other products in the luxury skincare, which are usually closer in price to a mortgage payment
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!