Whenever I wear this powder, my husband compliments how my face looks. Others have said to my how my skin looks so clear and healthy (and I have tons of blocked pores plus rosacea!). I received the cutest little sample of this powder when it first launched last year (one of the many perks of buying CHANEL: lots of premium samples!), but eventually I had to get this…
LES BEIGES compact powder gives your skin the fresh, pure radiance of days spent outdoors. The fine, lightweight and antioxidant powder shields the skin from environmental stress and sunlight thanks to its SPF 15 / PA++ sun filter. Its ultra-protective formula, enriched with cotton flower and white rose plant cells, becomes one with the skin. It is gentle on all skin types, even the most sensitive.
This product comes in a chic compact with a mirror and a brush and the product itself smells that distinct CHANEL fragrance of most of its makeup products. And like most CHANEL products it’s at the higher price point-wise; this particular product retails at around 45€ (or £39)
- The color is very versatile for a wide variety of light to medium skin tones (I use shade 040)
- Texture applied on the skin provides a lovely soft focus effect. It doesn’t emphasize pores or fine lines at all!
- It adds a healthy glow to the skin. It is very natural, not orangy at all
- It has a little bit of SPF (15), which is not enough for full protection, but it is great for touchups
- The packaging is gorgeous! But it is not just pretty, it’s also practical. It has a great size for your makeup bag, a good sized mirror, not to mention a very nice an effective brush!
- Is not very diverse in the available shades. The lighter skin tones might find the right shade amongst the available ones, the darker will not.
- Price can be an issue. Well, it is CHANEL after all, but some may find this problematic.
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!