One of my favorite sites to shop, Cult Beauty, is having a nice summer promotion available from today and until 1st August. A few of my go-to skincare products are available through this shop, so if you want to give those a try, this would be a good time to do so!
Cult Beauty was founded on the premise of ‘beauty with integrity’. Every product is chosen by a world-class expert panel for its stand-alone brilliance, so you can shop in the knowledge that anything you buy will be outstanding.
How to get a discount?
Do your shopping at Cult Beauty and simply enter the corresponding code to qualify. Here are the codes:
£5 OFF £50 USE ‘FRESH5’
£20 OFF £100 USE ‘FRESH20’
£45 OFF £200 USE ‘FRESH45’
£75 OFF £300 USE ‘FRESH75’
You can only enter one promotional code at checkout to redeem. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. One use per customer. Offer ends midnight GMT 01/08/2015.
See below for brand exclusions*
Ideas of what you can buy
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (view products): originally considered the holy grail in brow products, this brand has expanded it’s cult status with some great face and eye makeup additions (I’m talking to you, contour kits!). My all time favorite is still the Brow Wiz in Medium Brown!
- Zelens (view products): this skincare line is absolutely brilliant. I have tried a few of their products and so far, have not found one I did not like (reviews coming soon!). One I cannot live without, especially now in these summer months is the Daily Defense Sunscreen. Highly recommended!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (view products): How I love me some OCC Lip Tars! I have only reviewed a couple here on the blog, but my collection is quite impressive these days. My favorite shades are Super NSFW, ghggh, Starling, Marion, Technopagan and Black Dahlia
- BECCA (view products): one of the more recent cult brands added to the offering. The Shimmering Skin Perfectors and Beach Tints are the most famous of the brand, but for me, the Resurfacing Primer wins above all. One of the best primers out there!
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face (view products): I’ve got 3 words for you: Moringa Cleansing Balm. Enough said.
- Caudalie (view products): this is one of those brands that has something for everyone and at different price points. The Beauty Elixir was the original “cult” product from the brand, but they have come up with so many other new products it’s hard to choose. My regular night cream, which I have not changed in years, continues to be the Premier Cru cream.
- Jouer Cosmetics (view products): I have a few lip products from Jouer, but nothing has ever captivated me as much as the Blushing Beauty collection. It is such a perfect little kit with classic shades for every day use.
- Other cult products worth considering: One of the best mascaras you will ever try, the Fiberwig LX by d.j.v Beautinizer, or this unusual, but effective Exfoliating Marvel Gel with Green Tea by Ginvera
So hurry up and get yourself some of these before the discount runs out! And remember that you always get samples with your purchases and when you spend £50, you also get free worldwide shipping!
*Promotional codes as part of this are subject to the following brand exclusions: Alpha-H, Boudicca, Escentric Molecules, The Beautiful Mind Series, Foreo, Institut Estherderm, Sunday Riley and Cult Beauty Gift Vouchers and Goody Bags.
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!