You have to at least be curious about the product with a name like this. “Fondle” is an illuminator from the British brand Illamasqua, and I got this product as a promotional item with some other Illamasqua products. So far I am in love with this illuminator! Read on to find out if you can fall in love with it, too
This illuminator shade is very, very similar to NARS Illuminator in Orgasm (for a shade swatch, check out my review of The Multiple, another NARS product available in this shade). The only difference between the two is the consistency and I believe the cintrast between the pink shade and the gold flecks is much stronger in Fondle. This product is described as follows:
Illuminate your alter ego with this intense colour that highlights and enhances wherever it’s applied. Goes on wet but dries quickly, leaving a high-shine reflective finish that lasts all night. Use it on cheek bones and brow bones, on the cupid’s bow, on the centre of the eye lid or on any other part of your body where you want to draw attention. Not for those who want to keep their night quiet.
What’s good about it
- As I just mentioned, the colors is soooo lovely. This is the type of shade that goes very nicely on any skin tone. On the lighter skin tones, you can even dot a bit on high points of the face for a lovely sun-kissed look. For darker skin tones, this color can also be used as blush!
- Related to the point above, tis is a very versatile product. Aside from the uses before mentioned, you can dot on the center of your lips on top of whatever lip product you are using for extra shine!
- It has a very nice gel-like texture which applies easily and dries super fast. You have time to blend it well until you are happy with the resulting application, after that, it can easily last 6+ hours!
- It comes in a tube like lip gloss and it has a very easy to use brush applicator which is very handy to control how much product you want to apply before blending (which you can use a brush for, but I more often than not tend to use my fingers)
What’s not so good about it
- I can’t think of anything related to the product itself. The only downside I find with this product is its availaility. If you live in the UK you are lucky because Illamasqua is a British brand available in several retail locations, as well as online. At least via the webshop you can purchase all their products and they deliver worldwide, however; the shipping prices are really high
I really, really love this product, so much not only is it a permanent in my makeup bag, but I have not stopped wearing it since I got it. Every look I’ve done since has used this illuminator! I can definitely recommend!
Paola’s mood after using this product: