I started using this product a while ago and I barely stopped using it since. The quality of the cosmetics is great and so is the incredibly practical packaging. Should you consider this product? Absolutely! Read on to find out why…
This set is described as:
A capsule collection of everyday make-up essentials, Jouer’s Blushing Beauty Collection has four, interlocked multi-purpose products to achieve a subtle, barely-there beauty look that enhances your natural radiance. With two eyeshadows, a universal bronzer and sheer powder duo, a cheek tint and highlighter set and a neutral, shimmering lip gloss, this palette will take you from desk to dinner to dancefloor, and even down the aisle! Use bronzer and highlighter to sculpt cheekbones, Sheer Matte Touch Powder to counteract shine, the matte peach and shimmering bronze shadows to brighten eyes and define the lash line, before faking a flush with Cheek & Lip Tint in ‘Whisper’ – a shimmering golden pink. Finish with a slick of lip gloss in ‘Cherish’ and you’re good to go wherever the mood may take you!
What’s good about it
- The eyeshadows are very easily blendable and the color payoff is good. The key selling point of it is how long they last without fading or creasing (8+ hours)
- The bronzer is perfect for a wide variety of light skin colors; it is quite cool-toned so the fairest of them all don’t feel a whole orange mess when contouring.
- Gotta love the texture of the Whisper tint and Feather highlighter! Blends beautifully and the shades are suitable for a wide variety of skin tones
- Whisper tint is also suitable for the lips
- This is great value for money set. You get almost an entire high quality makeup kit for £45. Very few brands can offer such a thing!
- The packaging is pretty sleek and certainly practical. You can collapse it or click them individual pieces next to each other for a “palette” feel. Each component contains a mirror which is super practical to carry around your makeup bag!
What’s not so good about it
- The Sheer matte powder requires touch ips throughout the day. The finish is lovely, but it doesn’t last long
- The lip gloss is a nice way to add a little shine, but the light shade might not be suitable for those with very pigmented lips (altough the sheerness of it may compensate for that!)
There honestly very few to complain about this particular product. I think it is absoluely fabulous and a great addition to anyone’s makeup collection!
This product will be particularly useful for those who like a natural yet elegant and polished makeup look (but trust me, you can amp up the power of the shades in this pack for a rocking night look, too!)
Paola’s mood after using this product: