My last trip to the UK was a very productive one in terms of shopping. The Laura Mercier counter at Harrods was full of fab goodies on sale, this body cream was one of them. I was very lucky to be able to get a “sampler” of all available scents* of this soufflé body crème; this allows me to wear the scent that fits my mood!
What’s good about it
- It is nourishing and deeply hydrating. The feel on the skin is absolutely fabulous!
- The product is absorbed rapidly on the skin, which makes it suitable for the warmer months
- Hmmm, the smell! These body creams are beautifully scented, making you feel incredibly luxurious! And what is also great is that the scent will last you all day, too!
- Comes in relatively large size (300 g or 12 oz) and a little goes a long way, so it’ll last you quite some time
Product consistency. Almost looks (and smells) good enough to eat[/caption]
What’s not so good about it
- This a really expensive product. Most body creams and lotions rarely exceed the $20 (or even £20 or 20€) mark, but this one is a whooping $55 (£43.50)
- For the same price you could get a sampler like the one I got which gives a really good deal, however; this is not widely available any more (is not in stock in most places anymore)
I very much enjoy this product, but it is definitely a luxury rather than a must have. It is a worthwhile investment if you want to have this rich luxurious feeling on top of the hydration and nourishing it provides. But if your interest is just the latter, then you’ll be able to get other products for much less.
Paola’s mood after using this product: