This summer I’ve been obssessed with orange lips. This one’s a shade I very quickly adapted into my routine and although the general orange lip trend will probably not go beyond summer, this shade is one I think just might!
Rouge Artist Natural has an ultra creamy formula that hydrates the lips with a natural sheen. Enriched with a cocktail of vegetal ingredients, made of waxes and Cupuassu Butter, it contains nourishing properties for a moisturizing smooth texture that glides on effortlessly. Its translucent shine reveals pure pearls and pigments for a profusion of 50 luminous shades . Rouge Artist Natural makes it possible to find a color to suit every mood!
The product comes in a traditional, but pretty chic lipstick tube with the brand name written on the top. The shade is a creamy true orange, 3.5 grams. It retails for 19€, (£17.50 or $20)
- It is a deliciously creamy formula that feels rich and hydrating
- Great color payoff! Usually creamy lipstick formulas don’t have a good color payoff, but this one does
- It has a pretty decent lasting power of anything between 4 to 6 hours (no food or drink involved, though!)
- Packaging is pretty. Not necessarily a huge selling point, but if it looked like something that’d be most suited in a Barbie beauty set, I’d probably would not buy it.
- Not specific to this product, but to all orange shades, it may emphasize yellow teeth
- The brand is not extremely easy to find. It doesn’t retail everywhere like other brands.
- When food and drink is involved, it doesn’t last a very long time!
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!