When I first got this foundation, I thought “I don’t get it. What is so epic about this one?” 4 months later, I noticed this is the only foundation I use these, and I have a million of them to chose from. I’m convinced this is a fab product, and here’s why you’ll think so, too…
- It’s has a good fluid/cream balance which makes it very easy to apply either with your hands or brush.
- A little goes a long way, however; it’s a buildable formula, so if you need a bit more coverage you can achieve it with this.
- Don’t let the “Sheer” in the name of this product mislead you. You can achieve a solid medium coverage with this one!
- Here’s a peculiar aspect: a product with the word “glow” usually tends to have an oilier texture with a somewhat shiny/shimmery finish. But this one is not the case. Once apply the texture feels like that of a dry/matte foundation. And yet with product once apply feels almost dry/matte, and yet your skin looks healthy and radiant!
- This foundation photographs beautifully and because it does not have SPF, whatever shade you have will look truer to your skintone because there is no flashback.
- The packaging annoys me because it is a glass bottle with no pump! So you have to be very careful when dispensing the required amount because…
- …if you put a little too much, this product will look a bit cakey, especially if you have drier skin. The good news is you can quickly get used to getting the right amount after a few tries, but if you don’t feel like trial and error, you can buy the pump.
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!