My last trip was a very productive one in terms of products purchasing. I have spent a small fortune on all these pretty little bottles of makeup, creams, etc., but hopefully it’ll be worth it! Here’s a preview of all the reviews you can expect in the coming weeks
- 4 mascara brands: Buxom’s Lash and Amplified Lash mascaras and L’Oreal’s Telescopic Explosion Waterproof and Double Extend Black Quartz for Brown eyes
- 2 foundations: Clinique’s Repairwear Laser Focus and
- 2 tinted moisturizers: Philosophy’s Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer and Smashbox Sheer Focus
- 1 concealer: Fresh Umbrian Clay Concealer
- 1 face primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- 1 cream eyeliner: Limited edition Clinique’s Cream liner in Black Honey
- Highlighter: Benefit’s Girl Meets Pearl
I’m sure if you are one of my male readers, and you happen to be reading this, you’re probably thinking “women spend so much money on this crap just for a fancy name. It’s all face stuff, eye stuff, or lipstick.”
- 2 hand creams: Philosophy’s Hands of Hope and True Blue Spa’s Shea Cashmere and Silk (a Bath and Body Works product)
- 3 Lip treatments: Sugar and Sugar Honey Lip treatments (fancy name for lip balm) and Sugar Lip Polish, all products by Fresh
- 1 moisturizer cream: Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar
- 2 body creams/lotions: Deja-Vu Cosmetics Green Tea Body Lotion and Victoria Secret’s Beauty Rush Shimmer Swirl Cream (double whammy here: I got it in two scents: Sweet Tease and Juiced Berry)
- 1 slimming treatment: Bliss’ Fatgirlsleep
Are you excited already? I know I am! Please do note these reviews will not pop-up all at once, after all, I do need to actually try these myself a couple of times to get a good feel and as accurate as possible review!
Wait, there’s more: As you can imagine the purchase of all these products comes sometimes with a bunch of samples. Some products I now swear by were once samples in my shopping bag. I would love to review all, but it would probably take me a year to do so, hence I ask you…..would you be interested in a free sample and tell us what you think about it?
If you are interested, please leave a comment here or on the Report’s Facebook page (don’t forget to click “Like” also!)
Look forward to all your comments!