There are not a lot of very nice eyeshadow quads from drugstore brands. Most of the times they have bizarre color combos (you know the type, bright with shimmer overload) which, even if the shadows are high quality, do not inspire you to buy. This particular palette does not match that description at all!
Rimmel Glam’Eyes HD 5 Colour Eye Shadow is a multi-reflective pigment eyeshadow for colour that looks perfect under any light. 5 shade palette for vibrant and intense colour. Velvety creamy formula blends effortlessly. Use dry for a subtle or luminous look, use wet for even greater colour impact!
The product comes in a small compact with 3.8 g of product. It retails at around 9€ (£7 or roughly $12).
- Neutral shades that work well for both day and night looks.
- The texture of these eyeshadows is fantastic. They are not powdery at all and blent very well
- Great color pay-off as well!
- It is compact, so it will fit nicely in your makeup bag. Easy to travel with.
- It is sooo cheap! I bought it in Belgium and the price was reasonable, then I realized online is much, much cheaper, so be sure when you on the web and save money!
- If I want to nitpick…. The packaging could’ve squeezed in a little mirror. I hate having several compacts open when applying makeup in the train! (Told you it was nitpicky)
- It only has one matte shade, and not a very dark one. This is not a problem per-se, but I like matte dark shades to define the crease and outer v better. Although the current shades do the job perfectly.
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!