Beauty lovers out there know very well the horrors of having your favorite product discontinued. That is exactly what happened to me with one my cleansers. Luckily this beauty here (which I mentioned in my favorites of 2015) came to the rescue and it did not disappoint!
The product comes in flexible plastic tube containing 150 ml (5 oz) of product and retails at around 26€ (£22.50 or $28).
- It’s incredible gentle, while at the same time thoroughly cleansing the skin
- For a high end brand, the price is reasonable (not cheap, but at around 30€ it is pretty decent)
- Between the smell and the texture, it feels incredibly lush when applying
- Because it’s so creamy, it might be hard to remove completely, unless you are using a washcloth / flannel or the muslin cloth it comes with. Make sure you take your time to rinse if you use neither!
- People with very sensitive skin might not react well to the fragrance
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!