The last time I was in the UK I missed getting some products from this brand, which was a mistake because they are super affordable and have a good reputation. This particular body butter is one of their most famous and love products; naturally, I had to give it a try, once I got my hands on it.
So how “rightgeous” is this body cream?
The Rightgeous Butter is described as:
Award winning body butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. Smooth on a handful after your shower and you might swear you’re wearing velvet. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance.
The Original Pink™ fragrance is a mix of orange leaf, lemon, peach, strawberries, rose, gardenia blomms, and jasmine.
What’s good about it
- It is a thick and moisturizing formula. It will provide all the nourishment very dry skin will need, but at the same feels refreshing and cool
- Absorbs very fast, so you won’t feel all sticky. This makes it good for the summer months
- The scent is lovely (at least I really like it) and it will last all day! You get a good 8 hours at least, but I’ve still picked up the scent after 12!
- For those of you in the UK, this product is available in Boots, Harvey Nichols as a very ridiculously cheap price (£10.50!!). It is a good value for money because it’ll last a long time!
What’s not so good about it
- There are those who like scented creams, and those who don’t and if you are in the latter category (or you just don’t like this particular smell), then this is not the right product for you. Especially because it’ll last all day!
- Product availability and price is an issue, uless you are in the UK. In Europe only Germany and Austria sell this in Douglas pharmacies, but at a whooping 20€!!! Now, I do think this product to be worth it, but it’s the principle of knowing you can get it at 12€ in the UK!
I love this product, but the fact it is not possible to get this unless travelling to the countries that sell it, makes me lower my happiness score!
Paola’s mood after using this product: