Sometime last week I was feeling very much in the mood to rock some bright colors on my face. I wondered how to bring a pop of color even for work and then really bring it up a notch for the “after hours”! The result was a look you can easily wear during the day, whether go are at work or just hanging out under the sun. And with just one extra product, you can make this a great summer night look!
The face and eyes are pretty minimal with the main focus being the lips. I blended two lip products to have that pop of color but a little bit more “work appropriate”
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Jouer Eyeshadow in Peach
- Jouer Eyeshadow in Chocolat
- MAC Brunette Brow Duo (Coquette and Brun for brows, Brun for top lash line)
- Hourglass Film Noir Mascara
- M•A•C Mineralize Lipstick in Utterly Delicious
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Oversized Orange
The key to transitioning the day look to a successful night one is to simply intensify the products you already have. Not all of them, just a couple. And because I still want the lips to be the focal point I have added an extra lip product to give it that extra edge!
- Reapply Jouer Sheer Matte Touch Powder to tidy up the face and provide a new base for the next products
- Take some of the M•A•C Eyeshadow in Brun and apply on the bottom lash line
- Use the M•A•C Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Utterly Delicious as a base
- Top it with OCC Lip Tar in Androgyne