After some very pretty sunny days, the weather just took a turn for the worse and the sun went on holidays somewhere. I decided if the sun was not going to be in the sky, I could put some on my face!
I was feeling very sick that day, so I have no idea how I managed to not look sick because people complimented my face, especially my eyes. I have to say, the combination of golden shades there worked well. I kept my face pretty bronzer free because it would’ve looked “out of sorts” with the weather outside. But at least the message was conveyed with the earth tones with gold eyeshadows and we even had a little sun, albeit for only a couple of hours!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (in shade 53)
- Illamasqua Illuminator (in Fondle)
- M•A•C Paint Pot (in Rubenesque)
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Color (in Earth Glow)
- M•A•C Khol Pencil (in Teddy)
- d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX mascara
- Anastasia Brow Wiz (in Brunette)
- M•A•C Mineralize Rich Lipstick (in Posh Tone)