I’ve been meaning to do this one for a while. About a year ago I went to a MAC Technique session where we played around with some shades and the lovely ladies there suggested a couple of shades for eyes and lips I would usually not have tried. I’m glad I did!
I’ve always steer clear of coral in the lips and red on the eyes, but for this look I wore both! The original product on my lips was MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic (you can see a swatch of this shade here). But in the interest of variety I used a Dior lipstick that match perfectly with the look!
- Diorskin Nude BB Cream
- MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder / Pressed
- Benefit Sugarbomb Blush
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch (all over lid)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Coppering (outer v and crease)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sketch (outer v)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights (middle of lid)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Demolition
- Benefit BadGal Lash Mascara
- MAC Eyeshadows in Soba and Brun (on brows)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Lights Matte Pencil (as highlighter on brow bone and tear ducts)
- Dior Addict lipstick in Extreme