There is not one hint of exaggeration when I say this is one of the best skincare products out there. Seriously. I’m not sure this has ever been said about any other sunscreen (and I’ve already tried and loved another). Read on to find out why this product is so awesome.
- It has a rich texture that applies beautifully on the skin.
- No white cast / residue after applying! This product contains physical sunscreen, however; the “encapsulated UV filters” help in making sure you don’t look like Casper, the friendly ghost.
- The formulation is packed with poweful botanical active ingredients with lots of antioxidant properties
- It also contains ingredients (the site calls the key one Imudilin®, a pseudopeptide) that help skin cells to better communicate and provide a more appropriate immune response. I swear since I started using this product my rosacea has cleared up dramatically!
- Since I don’t have many fine lines yet, I can’t say whether this works to slow down wrinkles from showing up (or one could say maybe that’s why I don’t see them). What I can say is that my skin looks smooth and happy.
- It is really expensive. Especially when you are used to sunscreens in the renge of 15 to 25 €. But considering all it’s done for my skin, it is worth every penny to me!
Paola’s mood after using this product:
This post contains affiliate links. When you buy using these links, you are supporting this blog! Thank you!